Dose Callibrator Your Choice of Activity Range Equals Unsurpassed Performance
Capintec proudly designed the industry’s first multiple chamber dose calibrators. That innovation is now refined into the superior CRC®-712M. It has the same outstanding features found in several of Capintec’s dose calibrators and is now combined into the CRC®-712M system, increasing its functionality and flexibility.
The CRC®-712M dose calibrator provides the Nuclear Medicine community with a wide range of features that are frequently needed in PET, research, manufacturing and radiopharmacies. The CRC®-712M can be configured with one, two, three, four or five remote ionization chambers, all controlled from the main unit. Each chamber can have its own remote readout.
As requirements change, additional chambers may be added to the CRC®-712M on site. There is no need to return the main unit for factory installation. Due to the special requirements of high dose brachytherapy, PET research and other uses, Capintec makes available ionization chambers for three different high activity ranges. Specially configured electronics allow high activity measurements such as those found in research and production facilities.
Technical Specification :
· Monitors alpha, beta, gamma, and x-ray radiation
· Multi-Chamber capability
· Power: 88 to 130 VAC, 0.1 A, 180 to 260 VAC, 50/60 Hz
· Circuit Protection: Power line filter, transient voltage
· Range: 0.001 MBq (0.01 µCi) to 200 GBq (8 Ci)
· Accuracy ± 2%
· Linearity: ± 1%
· Cable: 15' (4.5 m) (Longer cable lengths available)
· Chamber Connections: ports for up to 5 remote chambers
· Readout Connections: RS-232 ports for up to 5 remote
· Printer (Optional): Type: Epson Roll, or Okidata full size
· Printing Options: Full size test reports,.
· Readout Dimensions: 6" H x 12.5" W x 18" D (15 x 32 x 46 cm)
· Weight: Readout Unit: 15 lb. (6.8 kg) Chamber: 35 lb. (15.8kg)
· Shipping weight: 48 lb. (22 kg)